ChristieLegal Basic Info.
Serves: all of Minnesota, but in-person meetings will happen only in Twin Cities and Mankato
Contact info.: (651)245-0911 or (507)519-2308 in S. MN, (651)775-7899(m), firstname.lastname@example.org, P. O. Box 596, Cottage Grove, MN 55016, http://www.linkedin.com/in/ christielthompson, www.facebook.com/ChristieLegal, Twitter: @ChristieLegalMN
Office Hours: Monday through Friday 9 am to 6 pm and Saturday 10 am to noon and by appointment as I’m available.
The mission of ChristieLegal, LLC is to help clients with their family law (child custody, child support, divorce, and grandparent visitation) needs in an effective, collaborative, and affordable way that will improve the lives of the clients/client and the children by resolving their/his/her legal issues in a less conflictual and expensive way.
Why Choose ChristieLegal for Your Family Law Work
- Christie Lea Thompson, paralegal and managing member of ChristieLegal, is educated with a B.A. in political science public service and paralegal certificate from Hamline University and has 3 years of full-time equivalent experience in family law.
- Christie will listen to your story and answer your initial questions, and then determine if she can meet your legal needs.
- ChristieLegal hasn’t had a dissatisfied client. Please review ChristieLegal’s recommendations on page 1.
- “Christie was wonderful. A kind and supportive professional that will guide you through one of the harder experiences in life. I have recommended her to others already.”
- “My ex and I worked with Christie to write our divorce decree in 2015. It was a difficult time but she made it less painful. She was prompt, fair, has personal and professional experience, and did a healthy amount of questioning to be sure my ex and I knew what we wanted. This is the way to go if you don’t want to get lawyers involved and is definitely more affordable.”
- “I highly recommend Christie Thompson, paralegal, as a highly skilled family law professional. Christie was a godsend in assisting my ex-husband and I to achieve an amicable, inexpensive, and speedy divorce. Her meticulous work on our divorce petition was deemed impeccable by the judge, which meant we did not need to set a court date since our divorce was accepted on the first proposal. I am very grateful for her ability to bring a calm resolution at a difficult time.”
How To Obtain Paralegal Services from ChristieLegal
- Contact Christie and tell her that you’d like a free 30 minutes initial consultation and what service(s) you’re interested in having her do. Here’s how to reach Christie to schedule the initial consultation: email at email@example.com, call (651)245-0911 or (507)519-2308 in S. MN or text to (651)775-7899 or message to http://www.linkedin.com/in/christielthompson.
- During the initial consultation, ask questions regarding how Christie would handle your legal situation and the legal process for meeting your needs and answer questions and otherwise provide info. regarding your legal situation.
- Provide Christie with a signed contract, down payment, and case type specific questionnaire completed to the best of your abilities.