Christie Practices Transformative & Facilitative Mediation to Help Settle Family Law Cases
Christie practices transformative and facilitative mediation for family law cases.
Christie starts with transformative mediation practices because it’s more likely to lead to an agreement that will last longer than the end of the divorce or custody case. The goal of transformative mediation is to help people better understand each other’s thoughts and feelings about the issues in the divorce or custody case. When people better understand each other, they’re more likely to be able to reach an agreement that’s agreeable to both parties. When people reach an agreement that they buy into, instead of it being forced upon them by the court, they will be less likely to want to take each other to court every year or so for custody issues. This is because when people buy into an agreement, they are more likely to stick to it. The greater the buy in, the less likely it will be that the people will end up in court again.
Christie moves to facilitative mediation practices after the people seem to understand each other’s points of view on the issues. The goal is to help people reach agreements on the unresolved issues in the divorce or custody case.
Christie is a family law paralegal, as well, so she has knowledge about divorce and custody laws. As a result, people can use her as a resource for what the laws are about an issue during mediation. However, since Christie is a paralegal, not an attorney, and she will be acting as a mediator, she cannot give the parties legal advice on how they should apply the law to their case issue(s).
Few Officenters Locations
Locations That Christie Provides Mediation Services At
Christie provides mediation services to clients at the following locations:
- 7 Officenters locations throughout Twin Cities, including Bloomington near airport, Bloomington more westerly, Edina, Minnetonka, St. Louis Park, Minneapolis North Loop, and Woodbury; http://www.officenters.com/locations;
- clients home or private office; and
- other conference room space that’s provided by a client.
How To Obtain Mediation Services from ChristieLegal
- Contact Christie and tell her that you’d like a free 30 minutes initial consultation for mediation and what type of case you need mediated. Here’s how to reach Christie: firstname.lastname@example.org or text to (651)775-7899.
- During the initial consultation, ask questions regarding how Christie would handle your mediation and answer Christie’s questions and otherwise provide info. to Christie regarding your family law case.
- Provide Christie with a signed Contract and down payment. Then, individually schedule a premediation interview with Christie.
I look forward to helping you better understand each other’s points of view and then reach agreements on some or all of the issues of your divorce or custody case!